Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

MM's Teriyaki Chicken in the Crock Pot

This is what I just put into my slow cooker, and wanted to share my recipe with you:

6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, washed thoroughly (then your hands!), and fat removed
1 jar Tom Douglas' Rub with Love Ginger Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1 small can pineapple tidbits in their own juice, drained
Green onion, chopped
Key Lime Juice!!

Pour a little sauce on the bottom of the crock pot. Place thighs around. Top with pineapple and green onion. Add the rest of the sauce, and squeeze key lime juice over all. Cook on low 4-6 hours (check doneness after 3, tho.). I am going to serve this with steamed broccoli with a lemon/dill butter sauce, and orzo (cuz I don't like rice). Gonna be DELISH!! And, the aroma when I come home will prob. knock my socks off! :)

Editor's note: this was VERY good (also got rave reviews from the people I shared it with). The only thing I changed was to squeeze on some fresh lime juice before serving.

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment