Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

White Beans and Tuna Salad with Parsley Vinaigrette

I found this on Epicurius.com, but amended it, of course:

SALAD
Half a can of reduced sodium small white beans - drained and rinsed
Trader Joe's Tuna in water (pink can - no sodium added)
One celery stalk - diced
One hearts of palm stalk- cut into circles
Green onions - I cut the green parts with a scissors - MUCH more efficient
2 Conchicons - tiny dice
2 Radishes cut into thin circles
Asparagus tips - lightly steamed and chilled
Baby Spinach leaves - destemed

DRESSING
1 T. EVOO
2 T. Lemon Juice
2 T. White Balsamic Vinegar (T.J's $2.29!!)
1 t. Minced Garlic
Sea Salt
Garlic Pepper
A big handful of Parsley - torn into tiny pieces

Mix vinaigrette and chill. Mix all ingredients for salad (except spinach). Serve with vinaigrette on a bed of the baby spinach leaves.

I am making this for my lunch today! :)

Bon Appetit!!!!!

Have FUN today - I intend to at work.

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment