Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Smoked Trout with MM's Tartar Sauce

This is for our DEAR departed Wilma Price!!!!!! God is the lucky one today. She LOVED to go on their camping (in a comfortable trailer), and fishing trips. They gave me two trout that they had smoked which are in my freezer. I will thaw, and serve this Easter Sunday along with my sauce.

Smoked Trout Fillets
Lemon pepper

Sauce:
A half a cup or more of mayo (I use lite) depending on how much you need to make
A hearty squeeze of lemon juice
Dried Dill
Tiny diced - almost shaved - red onion
Dill pickle relish plus, a little of the juice from a jar of dill pickles

Arrange trout on a platter surrounded by lemon wheels and fresh dill fronds. Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Chill sauce, and serve to accompany.

We Loved You, Wilma.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment