Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Quick and Delish Ham Mini Sammie

I had two of these for lunch yesterday, and made some for my peeps, as well. YUMOLA

King Hawaiian Sweet rolls - split
A couple of pieces of ham (cut to fit the roll)
Half a pineapple ring (I used the ones left over from my Easter Ham - you could sprinkle ginger on them out of the can)
Wasabi Mayo (or you could blend horseradish mustard with mayo, but the wasabi is outstanding)

OMGosh is this GOOD!!!

I intend to be a farmer today, and plant my seeds in pots on my balcony - lemon basil, lime basil, garlic chives, and parsley. My hearty herbs made it through the winter (bay leaf tree, lemon and lime thymes, sage, marjoram, rosemary, and oregano). It is SO much fun to grow your own herbs and harvest as needed. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Have FUN today!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment