Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

MMMMMMarvelous Halibut!!

I scored a tiny fillet that I am going to bake for dinner, along with some raw shrimp that I will steam with Old Bay. I still have some of my tartar sauce left from yesterday to accompany the halibut. Hot cocktail sauce for the shrimp. Steamed broccoli with lemon/whole grain mustard/butter sauce, and a baked red potato will fill out my bill of fare.

Halibut steak
Southwest 2 cheese blend (shredded) with jalapeno and cheddar
Mayo (I always use lite)
A little flour
Sour cream
Lemon juice
Green onions chopped green parts only
Dill

Preheat oven to 425. Spray baking pan with olive oil Pam. Mix together mayo, lemon juice, cheese, flour, sour cream, onions, and dill. Smooth over fish. Bake for 10 mins. at that temp, then reduce to 350, and bake another 15 mins. or until fish flakes easily with a fork. I'm already smacking my chops in anticipation!!!!

Enjoy our SECOND day of Sunshine.

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment