Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Balsamic Pea Salad

My friend, Charlotte made this for a party last week, and gave me a taste. Holy Moly, is it ever GOOD. I have since made it, and just a note to say it is even better the next day, so plan accordingly.
(no serving size)

1 (16 oz.) package of frozen petite peas (I use Trader Joe's*)
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cu crumbled feta cheese
4 cup mayonnaise
2 T. balsamic vinegar
Freshly* ground black pepper, to taste

Place peas in a colander, and run warm water over them til they are thawed. Place in a large bowl. Toast almonds in a dry* skillet over med. heat. Let cool*, then combine with peas. Stir in onions, feta, and mayo. Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with pepper. Cover and put in the fridge.

"God's answers are wiser than our prayers."

Happy First Day of April!! I am off to Minnesota today - back Tuesday. I will try to write my blog from there, if I can. If not, enjoy scrolling through old entries.

And, don't forget to have FUN!!!!

Love,

Machete Milletti

No comments:

Post a Comment