Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Corned Beef and Cabbage in the Crock Pot

Here's how I am going to make this WONDERFUL feast (and one of my favs.) tomorrow:
(serves 3-4)

1 corned beef brisket - flat cut with spice packet
1 small bag of mini red potatoes
1 large head of cabbage, cut in wedges
2 cups frozen peeled pearl onions (I get these at Trader Joe's - great and what a Time Saver!!)
Baby carrots
1 t. caraway seeds

Place all veggies in bottom of large crock pot. Lay corned beef on top. Add spice packet and caraway. Pour in enough water to cover. Cook for 8 hours on low. Serve with MM's Horseradish Sauce (see a previous post), and Dijon Whole Grain Mustard. Irish soda bread will make it complete. Yowza!!!!!!!!!

Make someone's day today, and have FUN doing it!!

Love,

MM

1 comment:

  1. Could just be my eyes or my computer monitor but I find that shade of green almost impossible to read. Add a little black to the shade or try a different green.

    ReplyDelete