Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Michael's Mustard Pork Roast

I was just over at Safeway asking my friend, Michael what he was going to make for dinner, and he gave me this recipe (so I got a small pork roast, and am making it for lunch!!). Editor's note: Michael put his in a 400 degree oven for an hour - 10 min. to rest under foil. I just put mine in the crockpot on high, and will cook it for 4 hours on high. Will let it rest under foil the same time as him.
(no serving size)

1 pork tenderloin or roast
Dijon mustard
Lemon pepper*
Johnny's Garlic Seasoning*
Panko Bread Crumbs
Kerrygold* butter, melted
Sprig of rosemary*
Sprig of lemon thyme*

Slather pork with mustard on all sides. Sprinkle on lemon pepper and Johnny's. Top with Panko and drizzle with melted butter. Place the herbs sprigs on top. The two cooking methods are in my intro.

"Life does allow do-overs! The world starts over every day, and so can you! Each dawn brings the opportunity to rethink decisions or make new choices, to give yourself a fresh start or a second chance, and to make brave steps forward. Big or small, they all move you ahead."

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment