Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Michael's Chicken Yakitori

Whenever Michael is my cashier at Safeway, I always ask him what he is making for dinner that night. This is what he told me about yesterday (and I promptly went back and bought all I needed - boneless skinless chicken thighs and Miso). My plan is to marinate them for 2 days, and make a feast on Tuesday when I return from Everett.
(serve 4)

1 value pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs (3-4 lbs.)
3 T. brown Miso
3 T. rice vinegar
3 T. Sugar in the Raw*
23T. water

Put all the ingredients in a resealable large baggie. Refrigerate for 2 days. Grill til 165 degrees, and nicely charred. Serve with roasted garlic fried rice, and grilled asparagus or zucchini.

"To God be the Glory great things He hath done!!"

Love, And Happy Labor Day tomorrow!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment