Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lemon-Herb Olives with Goat Cheese

This sounds SO good, that I have decided to add it to my Thanksgiving Feast!!
(6 servings)

3 T. EVOO
2 t. grated lemon peel
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 t. minced fresh oregano or rosemary (I am going to use both!! From my farm*)
1/4 t. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup assorted pitted Greek olives
1 pkg. (5.3 oz.) fresh goat cheese log
1 T. minced fresh basil
Assorted crackers (I am going to use rice crackers*)

In a small skillet, combine the first 5 ingredients; heat over med. heat 2-3 mins. or just until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Stir in olives; heat through, allowing flavors to blend. Spoon over goat cheese. Serve with crackers.

"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward. Safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. If they don't, that's OK, too.*" ~ Princess Diana

Have FUN today!! I am going to brave madness and mayhem at Costco to get a few last things I need for Thursday. Wish me Bon Chance!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment