Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Green Beans with Olives and Feta

This one  totally floats MY boat!!
(serves 4)

1 lb. haricots verts or trimmed green beans
2 T. EVOO
2 cloves of garlic, sliced
1/2 cup roughly chopped pitted green olives
1/3 cup crumbled feta
2 T. roughly chopped lemon* parsley
1/2 t. each kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

Fill a large straight sided skillet 3/4 of the way with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the haricots verts and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 mins. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Set aside. Heat the oil and garlic in a skillet and cook until garlic is tender and fragrant, about 2 mins. Add the olives and cook until heated through, about 30 secs. Return reserved beans to skillet and reheat, tossing with the olives, garlic, and oil. Top with feta, parsley, S&P.

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being REJECTED from something good, I was actually being RE-DIRECTED to something better."

Have FUN today!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment