Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Corned Beef, Coleslaw, and Swiss Open Faced Sammies

I am going to make these using my leftover corned beef that I am making in the crock pot tomorrow (for recipe, see my blog 3/16/13). I plan to use Black Rye Sour Dough bread from Trader Joe's - Whooooey!!
(serves 4)

2 cups cole slaw mix
3 T. sour cream
4 T. light* mayo.
1 T. horseradish sauce
1 t. yellow* mustard
1/8 t. Kosher* salt
4 slices rye bread
1/2 lb. thinly sliced corned beef
8 slices Swiss cheese

Place cole slaw mix in a small bowl. Combine the sour cream, mayo., horseradish sauce, mustard, and salt in another bowl. Pour over cole slaw mixture. Toss to coat. Placer bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4" from heat for 2-3 mins. on each side or until toasted. Layer with corned beef, coleslaw mixture and cheese. Broil for 2-3 mins. or until cheese is melted.

Savor EVERYTHING today!!!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment