Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hamburger Soup

My friend, Emmajean gave me this recipe yesterday, and I am going to make it today in my crock pot! OBTW, the Muffuletta I made yesterday was outstanding!!
(serves 4))

1 lb. hamburger
1/2 sweet* onion, chopped
2 organic* carrots, peeled and chopped
1-2 stalks celery, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can low sodium* beef broth
1 T. Better Than Boullion Beef, dissolved in the can from the beef broth
1 bay* leaf

Brown and crumble the burger. Remove from skillet, and put into the crock pot. To the drippings, add the veggies. "Sweat" until soft, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet, and put into crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir to combine, and cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve with Saltine Goldfish* Crackers.

"Your MIND can never become useless or decrease in value. Your life becomes INFINITELY better when you decide to invest in yourself."

Have FUN today. March 1st. Wow, this year I flying by.

Love,

Machete Milletti



No comments:

Post a Comment