Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Dinner

I am going to make this today - put it all in the crock pot, go to Church, then enjoy later.
(makes 4 servings)

1 can (10&1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (abt. 1 lb.), I am using b-less, s-less thighs*
1 package (6 oz.) cranberry* stuffing mix
Toasted pine nuts*
Chopped celery*
Chopped sweet onion*
Crimini mushrooms*, sliced
Lemon thyme sprigs* (from my farm)
1&2/3 cups water

Combine soup and milk in crock pot, stir to blend. Add chicken and mushrooms. Combine stuffing mix and water in a large bowl (I will add the pine nuts, celery, onion, and mushrooms*); stir to blend. Spoon stuffing over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Gonna do a steamed artichoke to accompany for dinner.

Editor's note: yesterday's burger garnered RAVE reviews from my peeps (and me)!!

"Close the door to your past, open the door to your future, take a deep breath, and step through to a new life."

Savor everything today with great appreciation!!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment