Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet and Savory Pulled Pork in the crock pot

Back in the saddle again after an extended TEN day vacation in MN!!! Here's what I am making tomorrow for my peeps' return (also from MN):

Pork tenderloin* roast (I got a 2 and a half pounder)
1 jar (18 oz.) Apricot Preserves
1 large sweet white onion (Walla Wallas are here now*)
2 T. Ponzu Lime sauce* (Kikkoman)
2 T. Dijon mustard

Place roast in crock pot (if you use a 3-4 pounder, cut in half). Combine rest of ingredients, and pour over roast. Cook for 8-10 hours on low. Shred meat with two forks. I am serving them on soft onion buns, and I'll set out a side of Stubbs BBQ Sauce.* I am also going to make a coleslaw using a bag of angel hair green cabbage, chopped green onions, shredded carrots, and sliced almonds with a crushed pineapple poppy seed dressing.

Good to be back to posting. I missed it, but for the life of me, could not work on this blog from another computer. Wierd.

"Reassurance comes as we doubt our doubts and believe our beliefs". Cool Beans!!

Have FUN out there today.

Love,

MM

1 comment:

  1. Weird - your friendly proofreader!

    Where do you find the Ponzu Lime sauce. I didn't see it in Safeway among the other Kikkoman products.

    ReplyDelete