Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MM's Meatballs

These are easy peasy, and the absolute HIT of every party I take 'em to:

2 lbs. frozen Italian style meatballs
1 jar of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
1 t. lemon pepper (or Mrs. Dash's Lemon pepper with no salt)
1 t. dill
1/2 t. smoked paprika (if you don't already own this spice, I HIGHLY encourage you to get it!!)

Place frozen meatballs in crock pot. Add sauce, and about half the jar of water. Sprinkle spices over. Stir and cook on low for 3-4 hours. YUMOLA. I even had a little boy at the W.D.S. party yesterday come up to my table asking who had made the meatballs. When I replied, "I did!", he rubbed his stomach, and said, "They are REALLY GOOD!!!". I said, "Great, have some more!".

"Life is not defined by what you have, even when you have a lot."

I am grateful for all of you followers! Thank YOU.

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment