Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!!

I am doing a fridge repris of a couple of things today: some Killer spaghetti sauce (I ALWAYS add a splash of Merlot for depth, and sometimes cream cheese) with some wonderful, semi-new-to-me pasta named Perciatelli. It is a thick round long spaghetti type noodle imported from Italy made from 100% Durum Wheat Seminola with no preservatives. Al dente it is firm, but has a great "Chew". Note: it should be served in a bowl vs. on a plate.

The other is my DELISH remnants of my corned beef, cabbage, pearl onion (oh, ya, Baby!!), and baby red potatoes with my famous MM's Horseradish Sauce feast. Will also have a toasted and buttered slice of Dill Rye (YUMOLA). My recipe follows. Note #2 - I just list ingredients not specific measurements cuz I NEVER measure (which is why I don't bake), so just add the amount you like depending on YOUR taste and pleasure!!

Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
Beaver's Hot Cream Horseradish
Lemon Juice
Worcestershire
Liquid Hot Sauce
FRESHLY ground Black Pepper

Mix, cover, and chill.

I am off to our RHPC Women's Retreat this aft. at 3 (and my reformation of my kazoo band), so no more posts til at least Sunday aft. or more likely Monday.

Bon Appetit!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment