Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Pot Roast in a crock pot

This is what I am making for dinner for my peeps and me:

Beef Top Chuck Blade Roast
Small red new potatoes (I ususually do 3 per person)
2 SWEET white onions (Maui Sweets are in the stores now out here) sliced into wedges
One carrot per person cut into chunks
A package of dry onion soup mix
Minced garlic
Johnny's Garlic Spread (as a dry rub sprinkled on the roast)
Montreal Steak Seasoning
A bay leaf (from my farm)
A splash of Merlot
Low Sodium Beef Broth

Place whole potatoes and carrots on the bottom of crock pot. Top with roast sprinkled with the minced garlic, Johnny's, Montreal, and the package of onion soup mix. Arrange onion wedges on top of roast, and add the bay leaf. Pour in beef broth (your choice how much), and wine. Cook on low at least 8 hours.

The aroma when you walk in the door will be divine!!

Bon appetit to US!!

No comments:

Post a Comment