Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Honey Baked Salmon

This is a very healthy and slimming way to YUM!
(serves 1)

1 t. EVOO
1 t. honey
1 garlic clove, crushed
Kosher* salt
Freshly* ground pepper
3 oz. salmon filet

Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Place salmon on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread honey mixture over top and tides. Bake at 350 for 10 min or until flaky. Serve with 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, spinach or any veggie sautéed with minced garlic in 2 t. olive oil.

Editor's note: I am leaving today for a couple of nights in Hoodsport (on the Olympic Peninsula (WA). I prob. won't have a way to write my blog posts, so as always when I am away, I encourage you to scroll down through the past years to see which recipes might float your boat.

Be safe, sane, and don't forget to have some FUN. See ya on the flip side (Wednesday)!

"Those who say we are in a time when there are no heroes just don't know where to look."

Love,

Chef Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment