Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

MM's 2016 Thanksgiving Feast Menu

Dear Readers, I am VERY thankful for all of you who take time to read my blog, and hopefully try some of the recipes. It brings me a lot of JOY to do this, and share my passion for all things food with you!! So, here is what I am making today (with the help of Myra) as I host 9 of my friends plus Colton who is about to turn 1 and is walking!!!

Crudites and Relish Plate:
     Pickled Okra
     Spiced Red Apple Rings (for A.D.)
     Black and Green Olives
     Baby Carrots
     Grilled Artichoke Hearts
     Jicama sticks
     Celery Bites Stuffed with Cranberry Cream Cheese
     Pepperoncini Peppers
     Marinaged Mushrooms
     Sugar Snap Peas
     Pomegranate Ariels
     Gregg's Ranch Dressing (to which I add a bunch of dill)
Melba Toast Rounds Spread with Smoke Salmon Cream Cheese
Roast Turkey with Herbed Kerrygold Butter (the herbs were harvested from my farm)
Dressing with Sweet Onions, Celery, and Pepitas
Green Bean Casserole with Sliced Mushrooms, and Sliced Water Chestnuts - topped with White
     Cheddar Fried Onions
Sweet Potatoes with Brown Sugar, Butter, and Mini Marshmallows
Mashed Potatoes
Turkey Gravy
Super Sweet White Corn (Trader Joe's)
Jellied Cranberry Sauce (cuz that's the kind I like!)
Pretzel Pumpkin Pie with Extra Creamy Whipped Cream

Football WILL be playing in the background, and cell phones WILL be turned off as we share this bounty and delight in the antics of Colton!!.

"Praise God from whom all BLESSINGS flow."

Bon Appetit and lots of LOVE,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment