Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cucumber and Red Onion Salad

I made this and took it to a Luncheon at our Church yesterday. It was GOBBLED up!! IF you have leftovers, pile it on sammies or burgers.
(makes 4 servings)

2 small English cucumbers (they were WAY expensive yesterday, so I used regular*) sliced thin
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 T. white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
1 T. white distilled vinegar
1/4 t. kosher* salt
1/4 t. freshly* ground pepper
1/4 t. sesame oil (I found that wasn't enough, so I added a total of 1/2 t.* - you could add more*)

Place all ingredients in a bowl; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour. I found the longer chilled, the better, and I stirred mine occasionally*.

"Choose to speak words that brings blessings.

Have FUN today!!

Love,

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment