Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

"Fatburner" Cabbage Soup

Since I ate like a queen (tons of fresh fish) on my Cocoa Beach vaca., I thought I would make this in my crock pot today =  Slenderizatiooon!!
(no serving size, but the recipe says it makes enough for about 3 days - eating it at lunch and dinner)

1/2-2/3* cup green cabbage, chopped
1 cup celery, diced
1 cup sweet* onion, diced
1 cup organic* carrots, diced
1 red* bell pepper, diced (the recipe calls for a green pepper - which I don't like)
2-3 cloves minced garlic
4 cups low sodium* chicken broth
14 oz. can fire-roasted* diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
1 t. basil
1 t. oregano
1/4*-1/2 t. red pepper flakes
1 bay leaf*
A few grinds of pepper
1/2 t. kosher* salt (optional)

Put all ingredients in your crock pot, and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until veggies are tender. Adjust seasoning if desired. This keeps well in the fridge for 3 days.

"Welcome problems as prospective-lifters"

To our Good Health, my Friends!! Have FUN today.

Love,

MM


.

No comments:

Post a Comment