Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Grilled Apples

Editor's Note: I am a Professional Product Demonstrator and Salesperson. My personal record was selling over $2000 worth of green beans on a Saturday at Costco in Kirkland, WA. I used to teach Elementary Physical Education (my major at the University of Northern Colorado - my minor was in abnormal pyschology), where I taught little kids basic skills, and manners. Basically how to get along in life without me in their shirt pockets telling them what they ought to do to get along. Life is NOT FAIR. We are not in Heaven. NO ONE IS NORMAL. What is that definition mean, anyway?? EVERYONE is brilliant at something = God's plan for us. SO, those things being said, I KNOW how to sell, and demonstrate products. How to use green beans or Brussels sprouts so anyone will want more! I can convince people to buy things. Which is WHY I share recipes with you, Dear Readers. Now, on to today's post.. I am talking about apples, and grilling them. You can cook them outdoors, or indoors. On your barbeque, campfire, grill pan or George Foreman grill! So, I am suggesting you take advantage of the bounty of the season(s), and buy or pick some delicious and GOOD for you apples, and heat em up!! Again, if you see MM's (my chef name is Machete Milletti) preceding a shared recipe, it is one of mine. When you see an asterisk*, it denotes suggestions or changes I would or have made! My job is to offer you chances to expand your palet.

Grilled Apples:

2 T. pure* maple syrup
2 T. melted Kerrygold* butter
2 T. freshly* squeezed* lime juice
1 T. freshly* grated* ginger root
1/4 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed*)
1/2 t. 5 spice powder.

Core apples and cut into rings. Grill 10 minutes, basting with marinade. Serve with pork or ice cream, and a big ole' smile!!!

To God be the Glory - Great Things He Hath DONE!!!

Love,

MM (AKA Machete Milletti/Chef Deb)

No comments:

Post a Comment