Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

MM's Marinated Flank Steak

Happy Friday, Dear Readers! I have been making this as a part of my Autumnal Feast for YEARS, so thought it would be appropriate to share it with all of you today.

1 flank steak
Kosher salt
Montreal Steak Seasoning (remember white peppercorns contain Gluten)
Extra virgin olive oil
Red wine (I use Merlot)
Red wine vinegar (I use Trader Joe's)
Red onion, finely chopped
Garlic cloves, finely chopped
Fresh basil (or dried), finely chopped
Fresh rosemary leaves (a MUST), finely chopped

Salt and pepper steak liberally on both sides. Mix all the rest of  the ingredients together. Place steak in a recloseable bag. Pour in the marinade. SEAL bag, then massage the steak through the bag. Roll up and place in the fridge for at least 1-2 days. Broil or grill to your desired doneness. Cut thin slices against the grain. I serve this with baked acorn squash halves filled with butter and brown sugar, and potato packets. YUMOLA.

I am THANKFUL that you take the time to read my blog. May God Bless You.

Don't forget to Laugh Out Loud today, and Be KIND to each other!!

Love,

Machete Milletti (aka Chef Deb or MM)

No comments:

Post a Comment